The Warehouse eXXperience was a series of minigames that took place on the sets of five Halloween Horror Nights houses with different objectives for the player. Each of these mini games had elements of various Halloween Horror Nights: Twenty Years of Fear houses, such as a gas-masked surgeon akin to the mascot of Havoc: Dogs of War appearing in "Chaos" and a Spirit Seekers-like camera being used in "Death". So, in that respect, these games were also previews for that events' houses in addition to ultimately giving a preview of Fear.
The player would earn a statuette of each respective Halloween Horror Nights icon (Jack the Clown, The Storyteller, The Director, The Caretaker, and The Usher) to be placed in a circle of slots that would unlock a special video about Fear at the end. Each game had a different objective and would end with a screamer (save for "Legend" where the screen gets blurred by rising water) and a "YOU ARE DEAD" notice if the player lost the game. The website required players to be age 13 and older.
Houses and ObjectivesEdit
- Legend: Set aboard the S.S. Frightanic (which was one of the sections of Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past), the player must steady the ship against water flooding through the window or risk going down with the ship.
- Chaos: In a Havoc: Dogs of War-esque laboratory, the player must make seven matches on their vital scan, or else face experimentation at the hands of a gas-masked figure who has some nasty-looking tools...
- Sacrifice: Reminiscent of The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes due to the presence of a Cindy-like little girl but also featuring Billy the Dummy from Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw, the player must keep their flashlight centered and clicked on the sobbing little girl. Don't be distracted by the running white rabbit!
- Death: Taking on a Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate air, the player must use a specialized camera to track and save a lost spirit in pain. Be quick, this spirit is not a happy soul!
- Vengeance: Continuing with the tradition of Psycho Scareapy in this setting like PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook, the player must steady a record player to soothe a deranged inmate. Make with the music, or the inmate will remind you why Shadybrook has such a horrid reputation...