|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando attraction|
|Rob Zombie HellBilly Deluxe|
|Event||Halloween Horror Nights 29|
|Park||Universal Studios Florida|
|House in||San Francisco|
|Based on||Rob Zombie's Music Alblums
Hellbilly Deluxe (1998)
History and Location[edit | edit source]
On August 12th, 2019, Universal announced that a scarezone based on the music of Rob Zombie would be coming to that years Halloween Horror Nights event.
The scarezone would be the first located in the San Francisco area of the park, an area located near the middle of the park themed after the city of San Francisco.
Description[edit | edit source]
You know his music, now it’s time to live it. Step into the heavy metal horror of Rob Zombie’s music and imagery in this pulse-pounding scare zone. From otherworldly beings to brutal maniacs, you’ll come face-to-face with his twisted creations as the music cranks to a frenzy.
THE MUSIC & CARNAGE OF ROB ZOMBIE
Step into the heavy metal horror of Rob Zombie in this scare zone inspired by the music and imagery of the master of hardcore gore.
Here many of his most popular songs come to life, surrounding you with otherworldly beings, brutal maniacs and menacing machines.
Zombie's haunting lyrics and pulse-pounding music crank up the intensity as both you and your pursuers are driven to an adrenaline fueled frenzy of raging madness.
Scarezone[edit | edit source]
At both entrances of the scarezone, a large sign showing the name of the scarezone appeared. A variety of songs by Rob Zombie blasted in this scarezone. Two large structures were built, one on the left and one on the right, with Go-Go Dancers on them. Near the entrance from New York, an electric chair with the number 666 behind it was featured, with a woman dressed as a prison guard electrocuting a scareactor on the chair.
Near the middle of the scarezone, was a truck next to a backdrop, which served as a photo-op for guests. Across from that, was a large stage with a burnt house, where Rob Zombie himself and the Living Dead Girl could be seen. Other scareactors in this scarezone included two robots, attractive women, and bikers.
Scareactors[edit | edit source]
- Rob Zombie
- Living Dead Girl
- Sheri Moon Zombie
- Phantom Creep
- Metal Skeleton
- Spookshow Baby
- Electrocution Man
- Undead Rob Zombie Minions
- Superbeast Girl
Pictures[edit | edit source]
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Many of the dancers were harassed throughout the event. It eventually got so bad that they wouldn't allow people to stop in the zone unless they were taking pictures.
- On the Living Dead Girl stage, they would routinely reenact the scene from the music video with the Living Dead Girl.
- The zone would play the entire album on a loop that would reset every 45 minutes.
- According Charles Gray, Blake Braswell and David Hughes that this zone wasn't a plan but it felt sorta right, also that Mike Aiello had given the idea of just focusing the zone on the music of Zombie not his films.
- Blake Braswell had said that the development of the scarezone came from him mining through all of Rob Zombie's videos and looking at scenics and characters in the videos, seeing that like Ghostbusters, there are many diehard fans of Rob Zombie that would love the details that are resembled from his videos and be portrayed in the zone as they are in them.
- The Art Designer of this zone Dylan Cole is a Rob Zombie fan.
- From the beginning of making this zone Blake Braswell knew that Living Dead Girl was going to be a big part of the zone with its theatrical and representation in Rob Zombie's music video and knew that it was needed.
- Dragula was going to be a set knack but thanks to Dylan Coles' suggestion to Blake Braswell that they should include the Dragula car as well for guests to interact with.
- Blake Braswell had said it was hard trying to development things for the zone due to some Zombies' videos being very fast and frenetic that they had gotten reached out to by Rob Zombie's crew to help provide them some of the videos and shots that they need for the zone.
- During Spookshow Baby, an inmate looking man is electrocuted multiple times on a little stage by a Dominatrix woman throughout the song.
- The Evil Robot from Phantom Creeps appears and dances during Meet The Creeper.
- Rob Zombie's throne seen in the booklet of Hellbilly Deluxe is featured in the zone.
- It is sometimes affectionately referred to by fans of the event as the “Sinful Island”.
|Halloween Horror Nights 29|
|Haunted Houses: Stranger Things • Nightingales: Blood Pit • Universal Monsters • Depths of Fear • Yeti: Terror of the Yukon • Ghostbusters • Killer Klowns From Outer Space • Us • Graveyard Games • House of 1000 Corpses|
|Scarezones: Zombieland Double Tap • Rob Zombie HellBilly Deluxe • Anarch-Cade • Vanity Ball • Vikings Undead|
|Unofficial Scarezone: Skele-Saws|
|Shows: Academy of Villains: Altered States • Halloween Marathon of Mayhem|