|Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood attraction|
|Holidayz in Hell|
|Event||Halloween Horror Nights 2018|
|Park||Universal Studios Hollywood|
|Housed in||Metro Lot|
|Holidayz in Hell (2019)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Every day is Halloween in this irreverent send up of the Holidays of the year. Encounter creepy Cupids, lecherous Leprechauns and evil Easter bunnies as you take a terrifying trip through these psychotic seasonal celebrations… screaming all the way!
Scareactors[edit | edit source]
- Cupid (Valentine’s Day)
- Leprechaun (St. Patrick’s Day)
- Easter Bunny (Easter)
- El Señor (Cinco De Mayo)
- La Señorita (Cinco De Mayo)
- Uncle Sam (4th Of July)
- Sheet Ghost (Halloween)
- El Muerto (Dia De Los Muertos)
- Turkey Lurkey (Thanksgiving)
- Nightmare Elf (Christmas)
- Mrs. Claus (Christmas)
- Krampus (Christmas)
- Father Time (New Years Eve)
Pictures[edit | edit source]
Some photos taken by @denmotherknowsbest and @yaasss_universal on Instagram.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Based on guest rankings, as of 2018 this scarezone was allegedly the highest rated attraction in the event's history, including scarezones and mazes. This is likely a major factor as to why it later became a maze.
- The initial plan for the beginning of the zone was to have a large archway with a giant grandfather clock and actors portraying Baby New Year, but for unknown reasons this concept didn't make it to the final version of the zone.
- A majority of the masks and costumes from this zone would be reused the next year for the maze adaptation of the scarezone and its accompanying zone Christmas in Hell.
|Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2018|
|Haunted Mazes: Stranger Things • Trick 'r Treat • The First Purge • The Walking Dead Attraction • Poltergeist • Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers • The Horrors of Blumhouse: Chapter Two • Universal Monsters: Music by Slash|
|Terror Tram: Hollywood Harry's: Dreadtime Storyz|
|Scarezones: Holidayz in Hell • Trick 'r Treat • Monster Masquerade • Hell's Harvest • Toxxic Tunnel|