|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando event|
|Halloween Horror Nights VII|
You'll Never Sleep Again
|Number of haunted houses||3|
|Number of scarezones||1|
|Preceded by||Halloween Horror Nights VI|
|Followed by||Halloween Horror Nights VIII|
Halloween Horror Nights VII: Frightmares was the seventh annual Halloween Horror Nights event held in Orlando. Located in Universal Studios Florida, the event was advertised with a small demon named Eyegore keeping an open from shutting, touting, "You'll Never Sleep Again". The event featured three haunted houses, one scarezone, three shows, and a parade, and ran for 17 days from October 3 to November 1, 1997. It also had around 450 scareactors.
Dates & Times
October 3-4, 10-11, 16-18, 22, & 24-31 1997
November 1 1997
Non Peak Nights ran from 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Peak Nights (Fridays and Saturdays) ran from 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Florida Residents (In advance at Ticketmaster with coupon from Pepsi or Taco Bell): $24.75
Florida/ Georgia Residents Single Admission (Kids 3-9): $27.00 + tax
Florida/ Georgia Residents Single Admission: $29.75 + tax
Single Admission (Kids 3-9): $32.00 + tax
Single Admission: $39.75 + tax
One-Night Spooktacular (Hotel Stay): $59.00
Two-Night Gory Getaway: $99.00
- Hotel Hell (Nazarman's): A trendy New York hotel, which is home to ghosts, phantoms and demented staff members.
- Tombs of Terror (Earthquake Queue): A journey into a New Orleans cemetery with vampires, mutants, and maniacs with chainsaws.
- Universal's Museum of Horror (Soundstage 22): A museum where Universal's monsters come to life.
- Abra-Cadaver (Animal Actor's Stage), Evil magicians take volunteers from the audience for their demented acts.
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure VI: The Final Frontier (Wild West Stage)
- Festival of the Dead Parade (Parade Route)
- Frightmares (Mel's Drive-In Stage), Ghouls and monsters in a rock-and-roll revue.
- Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue (San Francisco)
- Terminator 2: 3-D (Hollywood)
- Cybermirror (Pantages Theater): Kodak takes funhouse mirrors into the next dimension with Cybermirror: an innovative video experience that distorts your features so cruelly your own mother wouldn't recognize you.
- Back to the Future: The Ride (World Expo)
- JAWS (Amity)
- Earthquake: The Big One (San Francisco)
- Kongfrontation (New York)
- Stage 54: House of Frankenstein (Soundstage 54): Dance 'til dawn on the incredible nightclub set of NBC's exciting new miniseries, House of Frankenstein. See elaborate props, amazing special make-up effects and more.
- The Funtastic World of Hanna Barbera (Production Central)
- E.T Adventure (World Expo)
- The Horror Make-Up Show (Pantages Theater)
- Hercules & Xena (Soundstage 44)
Halloween Horror Nights VII Merchandise and Collectables
|Halloween Horror Nights VII|
|Haunted Houses: Hotel Hell • Tombs of Terror • Universal's Museum of Horror|
|Scarezone: Midway of the Bizarre|
|Shows: Abra-Cadaver • Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure VI: The Final Frontier • Festival of the Dead Parade • Frightmares|
|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando|
|Event Additions: 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020 • 2021|