|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando event|
|Halloween Horror Nights VI|
|Slogan||Journey Into Fear|
|Number of haunted houses||3|
|Number of scarezones||1|
|Preceded by||Halloween Horror Nights V|
|Followed by||Halloween Horror Nights VII|
Halloween Horror Nights VI was the sixth annual Halloween Horror Nights event held in Orlando. Located in Universal Studios Florida, advertisements featured a demon lurking in the dark, touting, "Journey Into Fear". The event, which featured three haunted houses, one scarezone, three show, and a parade, was held for 15 nights from October 11 to November 2, 1996. The event also featured the return of The Cryptkeeper, who hosted his own house and the parade.
Dates & Times
October 11-12, 17-19, 23-28, & 30-31 1996
November 1-2 1996
Non Peak nights ran from 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Fridays and Saturdays ran from 7:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Stay and Scream: $12.95 + tax (and the price of Single Daytime Admission)
Kids Single Admission (3-9, Florida/Georgia Residents): $26.00 + tax
Single Admission (Florida/Georgia Residents): $28.50 + tax
Kids Tickets (3-9): $31.00
Single Admission (Florida Residents): $33.50
Single Admission: $38.50 + tax
Gory Getaway: $49.00
- The Crypt Keeper's Studio Tour of Terror (Earthquake Queue): The Cryptkeeper leads guests through a monster-filled studio tour.
- Toy Hell: Nightmare in the Scream Factory (Nazarman's): An abandoned toy factory where the toys are alive.
- Universal's New House of Horrors (Soundstage 22): A wax museum where the exhibits of Universal's classic monsters comes to life after a lightning strike.
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure (Wild West Stage): Dudes, Bill and Ted encounter legendary movie and T.V. heroes and villains in a wickedly funny, action-packed battle across time.
- The Crypt Keeper's Festival of the Dead Parade: Five ghoulish floats, an army of Scareactors and a primitive, tribal beat precede the Grand Marshal of the Underworld, the Crypt Keeper, in a procession of nightmarish proportions.
- Tricks, Treats, & Trances (Animal Actor's Stage): Come be a part of the hysterical fun with our Halloween Hypnotist, who will dabble with the deepest recesses of your subconscious!
- Welcome to My Nightmare (Mel's Drive-In Stage): Rock out to a command performance. Watch as rock celebrities rock their heart out or get hung out to dry... literally.
- Terminator 2: 3-D (Hollywood)
- JAWS (Amity)
- Kongfrontation (New York)
- Back to the Future: The Ride (World Expo)
- E.T. Adventure (World Expo)
- Earthquake (San Francisco)
- Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue (San Francisco)
- The Funtastic World of Hanna Barbera (Production Central)
Halloween Horror Nights VI Merchandise and Collectibles
- While he wasnt marketed as such, the Cryptkeeper could work as an icon going by a icon standards (especially Julian). He had a house, helmed the parade, and was featured on at least one piece of merchandise. Given that 2010 retconned every year sans 2008 to be influenced by Adaru, it could be interpreted that Adaru the Sumerian God chose Cryptkeeper to once again bring darkness to Universal.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6QgdQt3AVY- Doritos ad
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KWXScDpNvY- A brief history video.
|Halloween Horror Nights VI|
|Characters: The Cryptkeeper|
|Haunted Houses: The Crypt Keeper's Studio Tour of Terror • Toy Hell: Nightmare in the Scream Factory • Universal's New House of Horrors|
|Scarezone: Midway of the Bizarre|
|Shows: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure • The Crypt Keeper's Festival of the Dead Parade • Tricks, Treats, & Trances • Welcome to My Nightmare|
|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando|
|Event Additions: 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020 • 2021|