|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando event|
|Halloween Horror Nights 29|
You Worst Fears Live Here/ Maximum Screamage
|Number of haunted houses||10|
|Number of scarezones||5|
|Preceded by||Halloween Horror Nights 28|
|Followed by||Halloween Horror Nights 30|
Halloween Horror Nights 29 will be the 29th annual Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios Florida. The event ran from September 6th to November 2nd, 2019.
Information Timeline Edit
- December 19th, 2018: The dates for the event were revealed to be between September 6th to November 2nd, 2019
- February 5th, 2019: The dates for the event were all released. Tickets went on sale. Also, the number of haunted houses and scarezones were confirmed, 10 and 5 respectively.
- March 27th, 2019: Stranger Things was announced as the first haunted house for the event. It was said to be featuring scenes from Stranger Things seasons 2 and 3.
- April 12th, 2019: Nightingales: Blood Pit was announced as the second haunted house of the event. It serves as a prequel to Halloween Horror Nights 21's house Nightingales: Blood Prey.
- April 29th, 2019: Universal Monsters was announced as the third haunted house for the event. It is based on the Universal Classic Monsters.
- May 21st, 2019: Depths of Fear was announced as the fourth haunted house for the event and the second original house.
- June 6th, 2019: The website changes to show the logo for the event, and tickets go on sale. The return of the 80's theme is also announced.
- June 24th, 2019: Yeti: Terror of the Yukon is announced to be the fifth haunted house at the event, and the third original house.
- July 17th, 2019: Ghostbusters is revealed to be the sixth haunted house for the event, as well as the third IP house. It was said to be based on the original 1984 film.
- July 25th, 2019: Killer Klowns From Outer Space is revealed to be the seventh haunted house for the event, as well as the forth IP house. It was said to be based on the original 1988 film.
- August 7th, 2019: Us is revealed to be the eighth haunted house at the event, as well as the fifth IP house. It was said to be based on the movie Us (2019).
- August 8th, 2019: Graveyard Games is revealed to be the ninth haunted house at the event, as well as the fourth and final original house.
- August 12th, 2019: All five scarezones were announced: two IP scarezones and three original scarezones. (Zombieland Double Tap, Rob Zombie HellBilly Deluxe, Anarch-Cade, Vanity Ball, and Vikings Undead). The Academy of Villains: Altered States show is also announced.
- August 14th, 2019: House of 1000 Corpses is revealed to be the tenth haunted house at the event, as well as the six and final IP house. It was said to be based on the 2003 film.
- August 15th, 2019: The final show was announced to be Halloween Marathon of Mayhem. It would be based on the history of horror movies.
- August 21st, 2019: Full website goes up (excluding the event map)
- August 22nd, 2019: The event map is released.
Event Nights Edit
September: 6th, 7th, 8th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th
October: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 29th, 30th, 31st
November: 1st & 2nd
Haunted Houses Edit
- Stranger Things (Soundstage 25): STRANGER THINGS returns to Halloween Horror Nights™ in an all-new haunted house, plunging you even further into the chilling world of the Upside Down.
- Nightingales: Blood Pit (Sprung Tent 1): In an Ancient Roman arena, grisly creatures are drawn to dead and dying gladiators. With nothing to protect you, you're history.
- Universal Monsters (Second Parade Warehouse): Frankenstein. Dracula. The Wolfman. The world’s most terrifying monsters have come together to tear you apart. It’s the more, the scarier.
- Depths of Fear (Sprung Tent 2): A mining corp built an installation in deep waters infested with something monstrous. There is no escape from your watery grave.
- Yeti: Terror of the Yukon (Soundstage 24): In a remote part of Canada, loggers and trappers seek refuge from the elements. You're in Yeti territory, and they'll stop you cold.
- Ghostbusters (Soundstage 22): Step right into the original Ghostbusters film where ghoulish spirits and ectoplasm-dripping phantasms materialize where you least expect.
- Killer Klowns From Outer Space (Shrek Theater): Send in the klowns! The Killer Klowns are returning to Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights in an all-new side-splitting haunted house. The crazed klowns are back to wreak havoc and remind you why you were afraid of clowns in the first place.
- Us (Soundstage 24): Jordan Peele’s new original nightmare comes to life as the Wilson family faces the ultimate opponent: themselves.
- Graveyard Games (Parade Warehouse): Enter a cemetery at night, where disrespectful teens have awakened vengeful spirits. Don’t be caught dead here after dark.
- House of 1000 Corpses (MIB Tent): Rob Zombie’s epic horror masterpiece comes to life as you attempt to escape the blood soaked house of the psychotic Firefly family.
- Zombieland Double Tap (New York): It’s time to brush up on those rules of survival. Based on the hit film and its upcoming sequel, this scare zone puts you in the middle of the United States of Zombieland. The infection has spread and bloodthirsty zombies are everywhere. The most important rule to remember: Always double tap.
- Rob Zombie HellBilly Deluxe (San Francisco): You know his music, now it’s time to live it. Step into the heavy metal horror of Rob Zombie’s music and imagery in this pulse-pounding scare zone. From otherworldly beings to brutal maniacs, you’ll come face-to-face with his twisted creations as the music cranks to a frenzy.
- Anarch-Cade (Plaza of the Stars): An 80s-inspired arcade has taken over Avenue of the Stars. At first glance, you may think it’s a party. However, you quickly learn that “Game Over” means a permanent end for you. A gang of neon slashers are out to play and this is one game you won’t want to lose.
- Vanity Ball (Hollywood): Beauty is pain. Literally. In the streets of Hollywood, your flesh becomes the canvas as blade-wielding artists slice up willing participants into horrific living works of art. Here, going under the knife takes on a whole other meaning.
- Vikings Undead (Central Park): We’re all familiar with the brutal Viking warriors. It’s terrifying enough thinking about facing them alive. Now picture facing them as the undead. They have risen and laid siege to Central Park with an onslaught of gore. Bloodlust never dies.
Roaming Horde Edit
- Academy of Villains: Altered States (Fear Factor Stage): This wicked talented group of artists is back for an all-new, bigger and better performance featuring a killer mix of dance and theatrics.
- Halloween Marathon of Mayhem (Studio Lagoon): A monstrous new show is rising from the depths of Universal Studios’ lagoon. It’s a larger-than-life mix tape of retro mayhem.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20181220142520/https://twitter.com/HorrorNightsORL/status/1075481258845708288
|Halloween Horror Nights 29|
|Haunted Houses: Stranger Things • Nightingales: Blood Pit • Universal Monsters • Depths of Fear • Yeti: Terror of the Yukon • Ghostbusters • Killer Klowns From Outer Space • Us • Graveyard Games • House of 1000 Corpses|
|Scarezones: Zombieland Double Tap • Rob Zombie HellBilly Deluxe • Anarch-Cade • Vanity Ball • Vikings Undead|
|Shows: Academy of Villains: Altered States • Halloween Marathon of Mayhem|
|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando|
|Event Additions: 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019|