|Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood attraction|
|Friday the 13th: Camp Blood|
|Attraction type||Haunted Maze|
|Park||Universal Studios Hollywood|
|Housed in||Wild Wild West Stage|
|Based on||Friday the 13th Series (1980-2003)|
|Followed By||Friday the 13th: Kill Jason Kill (2010)|
Friday the 13th: Camp Blood was one of the four haunted mazes that were featured during Halloween Horror Nights 2007 (Hollywood). The maze returned the following year for Halloween Horror Nights 2008 (Hollywood). It was located in the Wild Wild West Stage.
Description (2007)[edit | edit source]
After half a century of murder and mayhem, the eternal evil of Jason Voorhees still haunts the ruined remains of Camp Crystal Lake.
Description (2008)[edit | edit source]
After half a century of murder and mayhem, the eternal evil of Jason Voorhees still haunts the ruined remains of Camp Crystal Lake! The grounds are soaked in red at Camp Blood on Crystal Lake, where Jason and his gut-slicing machete are lurking through the woods, waiting to massacre their way through the night. Be careful not to mistake bone fragments for firewood as massacred corpses of previous camp-goers litter the soil. And if you do somehow survive Camp Blood, don't plan on leaving. Because in here, every day is Friday the 13th.
Scareactors[edit | edit source]
- Jason Voorhees X Various
Pictures[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The red VW bug used in this house and many others since is a movie picture car Universal inherited. It was the car Kate Hudson drove in the movie Skeleton Key.
- The bed kill is an homage to the same kill Jason does to one of his victims in Freddy vs. Jason (2003).
- In the Concept Design Script, the original name for the 2008 maze was Friday The 13th Return To Camp Blood.
- A Smokey The Bear forest fire poster could be seen on one of the cabin walls.
- John Murdy took Sean S. Cunningham (the director of the original Friday the 13th film) on a tour through this maze.
- The maze featured references to every film in the franchise at that time (with the exception of Jason X).
- The set for this maze was used for the "His Name Was Jason" documentary. John Murdy even did an interview for it.
References[edit | edit source]
|Halloween Horror Nights 2007|
|Characters: Jack the Clown (Event Icon) • Freddy Krueger • Jason Voorhees • Leatherface (Sub Icons)|
|Haunted Mazes: A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Nightmare • Friday the 13th: Camp Blood • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Back in Business • Universal's House of Horrors|
|Terror Tram: Terror Tram: Horror Comes Home|
|Scarezones: The Black Death • Zombie Invasion • Deadwood • Haunted London • HellBilly Hoedown|
|Shows: Slaughter World 2 • Chucky's Insult Emporium • Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure • Dark Magic and Dirty Tricks|
|Halloween Horror Nights 2008|
|Characters: Freddy Krueger (Event Icon) • The Strangers • Jason Voorhees • Leatherface|
|Haunted Mazes: A Nightmare on Elm Street: Home Sweet Hell • Friday the 13th: Camp Blood • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Back in Business • Universal's House of Horrors: Meet The Strangers|
|Terror Tram: Terror Tram: The Nightmare Tour|
|Scarezones:The Nightmare Begins... • The Black Death • The Dead Shall Rise • Deadwood • The Dark Streets of London • Revenge of the Pigs • The Strangers|
|Shows: Slaughter World 3 • Chucky's Insult Emporium • Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure|