I know this hasn't happened yet and this idea may become outdated, but it's just my idea!
- Hazbin Hotel (Curious George Tent 1): Charlie Magne, the princess of Hell, sets about fulfilling her seemingly impossible dream of opening up a hotel called the "Happy Hotel", now called Hazbin Hotel, which aims to rehabilitate sinners. However, the demons of the second Hazbin Hotel, here at Universal Studios, has other ideas, and they're coming for you, wanting to steal your soul!
- An American Werewolf in London (Curious George Tent 2): Cult-favorite An American Werewolf in London is one of the greatest horror films to feature special effects without the aid of CGI, and now, it's coming to life as an all-new, effects-packed maze.There is something evil lurk…
Note: This is under construction since I I couldn't find other realistic costumes for other Hazbin Hotel characters for their potential Halloween Horror Nights appearances. So for now, these are likely what Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Alastor, and Lucifer Magnes played by scareactors would look like in the Halloween Horror Nights events.
Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein's Assistant Lives is an upcoming haunted house that will be featured during Halloween Horror Nights 30. It will be located in Soundstage 23.
- 1 History and Location
- 2 Description
- 3 Experience
- 3.1 Queue and Facade
- 3.2 Haunted House
- 4 Scareactors
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Trivia
On April 1st, 2021, Universal announced that the Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives haunted house from the previous year would be "plussed" for Halloween Horror Nights 30, meaning it would expand on the lore and story of the previous house. The house would now be centered around Nina (The Bride of Frankenstein's Assistant), a fan-favorite character from the previous house. It would pick up where the previous house left off and expand the …
Hello everyone! I just wanted to make this blog post to list a few rules. This blog post will probably be ever-expanding as we create new rules for the wiki!
- One of the most important rules on the wiki is to credit your sources. When adding images, please list in the captions where you got the image from. When you are adding facts to a page, also source where you got your information from. Any uncredited images will be deleted.
- No Fan-Speculation, opinions, or assumptions on pages. We want to keep this wiki strictly objective. However, you can include speculation in the discussion posts at the bottom of each page.
- Be careful to understand what each category means before adding pages to them.
- In houses, characters that appeared in videos and …
We at the Halloween Horror Nights Wiki want to make sure we have the most accurate information on Halloween Horror Nights as possible. If you or someone you know has information regarding certain houses during the first ten years of HHN in Orlando, or even pictures or videos, please contribute it! Since it wasn't so easy then to record everything as it is now, we need your help to capture the early years of Horror Nights for those who weren't there, or for those who just want to relive it all over again.
Thank you so much for your help, we really do appreciate all of it.
Since Halloween Horror Nights was cancelled for this year's event. And it would be moving forward in 2021; these are Idea thoughts of what would you like to see for next years horror nights event. These are my thoughts for next year's haunted houses, scarezones, and live entertainments.
- 1 Haunted House Ideas
- 2 Scarezone Ideas
- 3 Shows
- 4 What Icons should be featured for 30 years, 30 fears
- Beetlejuice (Parade building 1)
- Doctor Sleep (Soundstage 22)
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead (Season 2/3) (Parade Building 2)
- Zombieland (Soundstage 24)
- Creepshow (MIB Tent)
- Billie Eilish (Shrek Theater)
- The Dark Fantasy World's of Halloween (Sprung Tent 1) for the Pumpkin Lord
- ICON House (Soundstage 24)
- Anarch-Cade: Arcade world of Evil (Sprung Tent 2)
- 30 years of fear and Darkness (Sou…
No one probably cares, but I decided just to write about HHN and my history with it.
2006 was my first year. I went with my father and mother, but my mom was too scared to go into any of the houses, so she would just sit in a nearby restaurant until we were done. My very first house was the Screamhouse: Resurrection. I don't really remember anything, as I was two years old, but my dad says he carried me through the houses (because they didn't allow strollers) and I laughed the entire time because I did not understand what was going on. 2007 basically went the same except my mom didn't go.
In 2008 I was old enough to go into houses. Though I was still a little scared, I made it through a few houses covering my ears and hiding behind my dad. …
This is made up. Not real. But just imagined if thy brought Hazbin Hotel as a haunted house for HHN 30 and HHN 2020 (Hollywood). It would be really badass!
- Charlotte Magne x4
- Alastor x4
- Chet Reaper x4
- Katie Killjoy x3
- Sir Pentious x3
- Cherri Bomb
- Grim Reaper Minions x2
- Grim Reaper x3
- COuntless Bone x2
This is made up. Not real. But just imagined if thy brought Hazbin Hotel as a haunted house for HHN 30 and HHN 2021 (Hollywood). It would be really badass!
- 1 Experience
- 1.1 Queue and Facade
- 1.2 Experience
- 2 Scareactors
- 3 Pictures
The queue entered from the outside of the entrance for A Day in the Park with Barney. You would walk through the pre-show area for Barney and exit out the back. You would then go along a road that wraps around the pavilion that contains some parade floats. You then go around the back of the pavilion which leads you to the front of the Second Parade Warehouse. Painted on the wall of the Second Parade Warehouse was a giant painting that showed the logo of the house, with Charlotte Magne painted on the right. In the queue, five…
Halloween III has been on my mind, I have no certain order but I can definitely see these parts happening in the house:
- The Junkyard location and seeing the tv in the building playing Shamrock Commercial
- Junkyard Jumpscares by the victim and the henchman
- Hospital scene with the dead man in the hospital bed and jumpscare through one of the curtains by a henchman
- Find ourselves in Marge Guttman's apartment room in the bed or maybe out of it (Giving it the Poltergeist house treatment) of her peeling her face with bugs coming out of it from being hit by the beam from the mask.
- Somewhere in the house they must probably have three silver shamrock kids popping out at certain points ("TRICK OR TREAT! TRICK OR TREAT!")
- Dan hiding from the androids in the…
- We hear the main title theme
- Find ourselves in Amy's room exactly how it looks like in the room and we are jumpscared by her brother in a costume and fake knife
- We then find ourselves heading into the carnival hearing the carousel and barkers and tents
- We are walking towards the fun house as the barker looks at us and beckoning "Who will survive the funhouse?" and Gunther in the Frankenstein costume lurking around the guests
- Find ourselves enter in and experiencing the old school props and effects as then all of a sudden they shut down
- Trapped we then proceed as is seen Gunther strangling Madame Zena and continue on to try and escape only to be jump scared by the barker Conrad with his gun
- We see Richie hanging above us and then late…
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
- Facade Radio Station
- We hear Stretch talking about the tape and about Lefty and hear the tape of the accident
- Downstairs of the radio station where we see Choptop pop out in his psychedelic wear with some dialogue hitting LG with the hammer and Leatherface pops out of the record room with his chainsaw towards the guests
- We are then in the room with Stretch as she tries to lock the sliding door as it's violent shaking and then stops as Leatherface pops through the wall and chainsaws the ice squirting water at guests
- Find ourselves underground in the Sawyer's hideout where we see Drayton, Grandpa, Leatherface and Choptop pop out of different spots
- Pass by LG's body as he jump scares and followed by Stretch popping ple…
John Carpenter's Prince Of Darkness
- We found ourselves in the basement of the church and see the cylinder containing the swirling green liquid with crosses and technology surrounding it and possibly get sprayed just like Susan who we see possibly jump scaring us in the next room and possessed.
- We begin to experience all of the different members in the group being possessed
- Find ourselves in the alleyway with the possessed homeless readying to attack and jumpscared by the leader
- We hearing bugs hissing and see Frank comes toward a dark lit room and saying "HELLO, HELLO, I'VE GOT A MESSAGE FOR YOU"
- Followed by another jumpscare from Frank saying 'PRAY FOR DEATH!"
- We hear the transmissions of the future "This is coming from year 1999" as we enter t…
So i been tinking about since 2017,what if there was a theme year to videogames,i been working this quarantine in writing a videogame year based on games i tought in the year 2017,personal favorite games,and how scary or fan favorite are,and going back to the roots 2008,2009,with an icon and a emersive history and website.
if you are interested I will upload what I have done so far.
Would it be cool if Orlando brought back Killer Klowns From Outer Space as a scarezone again for Halloween Horror Nights 30? But this time, it is a black light color scarezone. Like for each 30 second the lights would shut off and the black light color would reveal on the klown masks. Would you guys agree with me. and they the clown puppet show, the shadow show, the Icecream truck, the cotton candy cocoon holder, and they could add Klownzilla in it. and they can have air freshener either as the smell of popcorn or s smell of cotton candy. And this would be in the San Francisco street.
- Debbie Stone
- Paul Terenzi
- Rich Terenzi
- Officer Mooney
- Farmer Gene Green
- Rudy the Clown
- Shorty the Clown
- Jumbo the Clown
- Slim the Clown
- Spikey the Clown
- Bibbo the Clown
With the decade almost being over, I thought it would be appropriate to rank every haunted house (that I have been in/ remember) in this decade. Sorry for the length.
81. Stranger Things (2018): This house is and probably will be forever my least favorite house I have ever been in. This is most likely due to how I didn't really care for the show, but overall I have really grown to despise this house.
80. Stranger Things (2019): A little better than the previous year's house though not by much. Even though it corrects many of the flaws of the previous house, it has many new ones (such as the overuse of mannequins, overuse of bubble snow, etc.)
79. Lunatics Playground 3D: You Wont Stand a Chance (2016): This used to be my least favorite house. …
This is my thoughts of a speculation for HHN 30
- 1 Icon for HHN 30
- 2 Haunted Houses
- 3 Scarezones
- 4 Live shows
- 5 Chainsaw Roaming Hordes
- Bone (Event Icon)
- American Horror story: Volume 3 (Cult/Apocalypse/1984) (Soundstage 24)
- Stephen King's: Doctor Sleep (Soundstage 22)
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead (Season 2/Season 3) (Second Parade Warehouse)
- Zombieland (Soundstage 24)
- Creepshow (Shrek Theater)
- Crimson Peak (Soundstage 25)
- Bone Presents: 30 Years of Fear and Darkness (Original) (Parade Warehouse)
- Dead Markets (Original) (MIB Tent)
- Dark Fantasy world of Halloween (Original) (Sprung Tent 1)
- Anarch-Cade: Arcade World of Madness (Original) (Sprung Tent 2)
- Slaughter Sinema (Plaza of the Stars)
- Goths lair of DOOM! (Original) (Central Park)
- Past of Horror Nights (Original) (Hollywo…
This is made up. Not real. But just imagined if thy brought Danny Phantom as a haunted house for HHN 30 and HHN 2020 (Hollywood). It would be really badass.
- Paulina Sanchez
- Ghosts x6
- Danny Phantom x6
- Lunch Lady
- Sam Manson x4
- Penelope Spectra x3
- Jazz Fenton
- Jack Fenton
- Maddie Fenton x2
- Box Ghost x2
- Skulker x2
- Ember Mclain x3
- Tucker Foley
- Sidney Poindexter
- Johnny 13
- Vlad Plasmius x5
Which movie of Carrie should Halloween Horror Nights make into a haunted house?
post your answers in the comments section or vote by taking the poll!
Have A Spooktacular Halloween! Cstoczyn (talk) 16:40, October 31, 2019 (UTC)
Hey would it be cool like not only Orlando selled out there vinyl figures, but they also made Action Figures with cool weapons like for example Bone as a big collectible action figure that we can buy?
Like this would be Like my Example like for Series 1 of Halloween Horror Nights Orlando the "Figures of Doom".
- 1) Bone (Festival of the Deadliest)
- 2) Ron the Clown (Clownsaws)
- 3) Vampire Priestess (Blood Masquerade)
- 4) Pumpkin Stiltwalker (The Harvest)
- 5) Yeti (Yeti: Terror of the Yukon)
- 6) Glowing Chainsaw Maniac (Anarch-Cade)
What do you guys think? Do you think this would be like a great Idead for a series of it?
I think that hollywood might get a killer kliwns from outer space as a maze. I watched a construction video. And the facade hat a red and yellow tent. It could possibly be a killer klowns from out space as a maze,since orlando did a scarezone of it,last year.
Cartoon Network: Toons of Fear is an horror maze for Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 29 were it shows the dark side of the network's greatest shows like Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Powerpuff Girls, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Adventure Time, Regular Show, ThunderCats (2011) and Over the Garden Wall.
- 1 Description
- 2 Plot
- 3 Dexter's
- 3.1 Characters
- 4 Courage the Cowardly
- 4.1 Characters
- 5 The Powerpuff
- 5.1 Characters
- 6 The Grimm Adventures of
Billy and Mandy
- 6.1 Characters
- 7 Adventure Time
- 7.1 Characters
- 7.2 Images
- 8 Regular Show
- 8.1 Characters
- 8.2 Images
you're being introduced by Black Hat from Villainous in which he will talk about what will come as go on before you go in.
Dexter and Dee Dee are there bei…
Hello HHN wiki community,
I hope I posted this to the right place! I've just got two quick questions related to Eddie. One, does anyone know where we got the information for Eddie's backstory, particularly the information about his affinity for 80s movies? I assume it's just a plothole, but given that he was born in the late 1800s, I just want to know for sure. Secondly, does anyone know where I could find a photo of Eddie's banner from HHN25? It's the one outside the 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem house. All I can find are blurry screengrabs from house walkthrough videos and I'm looking for it for a friend.
Thanks so much, Simon
can someone write the walkthrough from carnival graveyard: rust in pieces?
Hi! We do have an admin that is currently writing walkthroughts for all the Orlando houses this year and he will get to Carnival Graveyard when he gets to it. Non luget impii. (talk) 16:39, October 12, 2018 (UTC)
Hello. I have been recently thinking about the need for the Halloween Horror Nights Wiki to get a Manual of Style of some description or, at least some guide lines. The exact contents of such a document would be up for debate on the fourms and in the end would come down to a vote of active user but I just feel the wiki needs some standards on how articles should be written and laid out. And how to spell scare-actor/scareactor. Non luget impii. (talk) 12:44, February 12, 2018 (UTC)
Hello, just your local admin here. I'm going to post a list in maybe the next hour, spliting all pages into 2 catagories: complete and incomplete. Complete means that all the esential infornation is there and the page only need occasional minor edits. Incomplete articles don't follow the article guide lines and need the most attenion. Pay attension to this space. Non luget impii. (talk) 13:35, September 30, 2017 (UTC)
Hello all users of this wikia .I have posted here to inform you all that I am currently trying to adopt Halloween Horror Nights Wiki ( a process where you can get Admin and bureacratic right without an active admin). Per the rules of adoption I have left this post here for any users of this site to voice any comments or concerns you might have about me adopting this wiki. Thanks!
Non luget impii. (talk) 22:19, January 6, 2017 (UTC)